A Little Message For The Day …

“Attitude, Respect, Choices”

Good Evening Readers and Friends

Attitude, does is dictate who we are ?

Yes in my opinion it does, All people have been placed on this planet to transform and grow, Grow and mature our souls for our actual purpose, which can only be achieved by living a human life and transforming our capability and abilities with each life experience.

Is it a spiritual growth or a programmed growth ?

I believe it’s spiritual growth in a whole, yes in today’s world there is much programming going on, How we should be, act and treat others.

Want to promote your Anti-Aging regiment daily, with my E-Book, I have incorporated the most important key points to promote your Anti-Aging program.

For every person that exists in some way or form, the way we treat others is super important to how people learn and behave. We might only be one person out of billions of people, but we can make an impact, irrelevant of how small our impact is.

If we change only one persons “attitude” on how they are treated by us, they will learn by spiritual growth how to treat others, for that fact we need to be more mature on how we treat them. We should allow them to grow, but for that we need be better at who we are.

When we go through our day, as normal we don’t realize what or how we operate, for us it’s just normal, but we need to consider who and what we are, we need to make our choices better everyday.

I hope the quote posted today makes some sense to everyone reading this piece today. And I hope that all my readers will spiritually learn today to also make better choices for yourselves and for everyone you get in contact with today.

Blessings xx

9 Comments

1. mic says:

👌👌👌✒️🌹…realization is a great choice. Wish You a great day dear💖😘🌹☀️

1. madiej says:

Thank you so much Mic, wishing you a blessed day as well …

Liked by 1 person

2. Asif Balouch says:

I think this is the best I’ve seen till till now. You’re amazing! This is some awesome thinking. I love this! Wonderful ideas!💓

1. madiej says:

I really appreciate your comment today, It makes me feel happy that my messages resonates with you. Have a wonderful day further.

3. Jeff Flesch says:

A wonderful write, Madie. It’s so true, our choices are so important, and in each moment we have the opportunity to effect change within our selves first, and then with everyone around is. Excellent post.

Liked by 1 person

1. madiej says:

Thank you Jeff, yes yesterday I saw a man being treated so poorly, that prompted me to write about it last night .. it’s so sad that most don’t realize that we have no idea what is happening in another persons life, then best gift we can give is kindness and understanding, but that can only happen when we are kind and understanding to ourselves first.

Liked by 1 person

1. Jeff Flesch says:

You’re most welcome, Madie. Always. Mmm. I’m sorry to read that. Unfortunately many people believe they are separate from nature and their fellow human beings, which breeds dissonance within and without. Oh, yes, you are absolutely correct about kindness to oneself first. Exactly so. The only way it can be then given out. I agree with you completely.

4. I agree with these words completely. We have more power over how we choose our lives than we realize. We just have to choose to use it! Great words!

1. madiej says:

Thank you Lisa, I am glad the post resonated with you … Thank you for your nice comment.

Liked by 1 person