Let’s face it, Detox Smoothies are never nice, I have tried many different combinations to create something tasty and detox at the same time, after many trials and errors, I have put this recipe together, that I now use weekly and have not once been disappointed.
I wanted to share this recipe with you here today, maybe you might enjoy it as much as I do, and also achieve a detox that does not taste bad at all.
- 1/2 Small Avocado, Pitted and Peeled
- 1 Cup raw coconut water, mineral or filtered water
- 1 Small Raw Beet, Peeled and Diced
- 1 Cup Frozen or Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Cup Frozen or Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Small to Medium Green Apple, Cored and Diced
- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- 1 TBS ( Table Spoon ) Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Thin Slices Fresh Ginger
- 1 Pinch Cayenne Pepper
For variation and extra nutrient boosters
- 1 TS ( Tea Spoon ) Finely Grated Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Cup Raw Rinsed Broccoli
With this recipe you can detox and clean your body system, keeping blood pressure in check, may help with diabetes as this recipe does only contain natural fructose and not sugar cane, and as I personally found, help’s me with vertigo which bothers me on a daily basis.
Please try this one guys, comment and let me know how you found it and also let me know what adaptations you have made to make it taste more tasty.
Hope you enjoy ..
PS, The “Get Juiced” Smoothies for Healing recipe book will be launched soon, remember to keep an eye out for it..